At Shaws, every day is an adventure in learning and growing, for our children and our teachers too. Shaws Preschool has grown with families in Singapore for over the past 30 plus years by providing an infrastructure that nurtures talented educators and children. If you believe in teaching through play, discovering new skills, and are driven to make an impact, please apply today.
- Create a secure environment for children through enhancing trusting and respectful relationships with them.
- Responsible for classroom management and routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children
- Enrich children’s learning through co-designing and implementing developmentally appropriate and culturally appropriate curricula.
- Embraces the philosophy and values of Shaws to support children’s learning through play and inquiry-based learning through innovative teaching and learning practices.
- Proactive and intentional in strengthening partnerships with families and the community, and co-designs collaborative efforts with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve this goal.
- Work closely with colleagues and contribute to a culture of collaboration and congeniality.
- Engage in continuous learning and reflective practice and contribute to the school’s culture of collaboration and collegiality
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certified L2 with ECDA
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant teaching experience in a pre-school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Words, Excel and PPT)
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team