To provide strategic direction and leadership for all enrollment activities across our schools in line
with Schools vision and mission. He/She works with prospective families, and other stakeholders.
- Be directly responsible for the entire end-to-end Enrollment process including but not limited to:
- Promote the school and enroll students through different channels.
- Co-ordinate school tours and visits.
- Liaise with parents on enrollment enquiries.
- Facilitate parent meetings with school staff where required.
- Conduct School Tour
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of parent/student details and a funnel of all
prospective new student intake within the school CRM system
- Spearhead the Open house at the schools
- Provide support to the team with internal events, such as– Open House etc
- Coordinate the processing of all applications from submission to outcome, to ensure that
applications are treated in a timely manner
- To offer high quality customer service to all families, at all stages of the application process
- Manage student data, to secure compliance with PDPA.
- Ensuring that all necessary documentation is submitted to the appropriate persons Eg. Principals Finance in a timely manner
- Reviewing and updating school SOP’s regarding admission standards and procedures
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing and / or education related field.
- 5 years working experience (experience in education sector is preferred).
- Experience in leading an enrollment team in an international or private school.
- Strong leadership and organizing skills.
- Strategic, analytical, and creative thinking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, outcome driven, with good attention to details.
- Pro-active, creative, dynamic, and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.